THE FIRST AND ONLY SEMI-RECUMBENT VIBRATION THERAPY SYSTEM
VibeTech is revolutionizing the field of rehabilitation with its patented, clinically tested neuromusculoskeletal stimulation equipment. The VibeTech OneTM rehabilitation chair has been developed to treat functionally impaired individuals and others who cannot tolerate weight bearing physical activity. Clinicians tell us that the VibeTech OneTM is the ideal rehabilitation modality for anyone with disuse atrophy or an increased risk for falling due to age, injury, surgery, illness, disability, or inactivity.
PROVIDES FLEXIBLE OPTIONS FOR REIMBURSABLE LOWER EXTREMITY REHABILITATION REGARDLESS OF PATIENT FUNCTIONAL STATUS
- Neuormuscular re-education (balance, proprioception)
- Therapeutic exercises (strength, range of motion, flexibility)
- Therapeutic activities (functional performance)
- Gait training (engages muscles used for standing and walking)
- Manual therapy (hands-on, dynamic range of motion exercises)
WATCH HOW SAFE AND EASY IT IS FOR PATIENTS TO ACCESS THE VIBETECH ONE
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS BACKED BY DECADES OF RESEARCH
- Precise treatment delivery tool developed to optimize patient functional outcomes, improve ease of use for treatment administrators, and enable high-paying reimbursable treatments
- Technology originally developed in 2002 by VibeTech founder, Dr. Jeff Leismer, as a countermeasure to disuse atrophy in astronauts during long duration spaceflight
- The VibeTech One was developed by two biomechanics PhD's through iterative design that involved significant input from therapists, patients, and world renowned researchers and clinicians
- A pivoting
seat and ergonomic design enable access from a wheelchair, walker, crutches, or cane
- Patented, FDA registered technology made in the USA
COMPARISON OF TREATMENT MODALITIES FOR PATIENTS WITH IMPAIRED MOBILITY
REVENUE GENERATION WITH THE VIBETECH ONE
- The VibeTech One pays for itself quickly, enabling high-paying, reimbursable treatment of patients with impaired mobility.
- Attracts new clients who were previously considered untreatable due to balance impairments and muscle weakness.
- Higher per diem reimbursements in a long-term care environment through increased level of care (up to $72.70/day/client).
- Reduces cost/space/time compared to other treatment modalities for the mobility-impaired.
- A new modality for reducing readmissions and falls, plus, a new revenue stream.
- Provides a well-tolerated, easy-to-use, effective therapy that patients enjoy.